Visa On Arrival (VOA) is granted to foreigners who intend to visit Indonesia for tourism, social and culture, business or government duties. VisaÂ On Arrival is granted to foreign nationals who fulfill the requirements and conditions upon arrival in Indonesia. The Visa On Arrival is issued by the Immigration Officials at the Immigration checkpoints in Ngurah Rai Airport. We provide 20 counters at arrival terminal.
The official entry requirements for the issuance of a 30 or 7 day Visa On Arrival:
- Passport must be from one of the countries listed below.
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 (six) months from the date of entry into Indonesia.
- Payment of U.S. $ 10 or U.S. $ 25 must be paid at the gateway, depending on the length of the required visa.
- Onward or return tickets are compulsory.
- Visitors must enter and exit through one of the 15 airports or 21 seaports Officially approved as an “international gateway” by the Indonesian Immigration department.
The department of Justice and Human Rights has officially determined that as of August 2005:
The Indonesian Government had granted Visa On Arrival favor to 52 countries enabling them to purchase the visa upon their arrival into Indonesia’s designed ” International Gateway “at 15 airports and 21 seaports.
1. Argentina 18. Hungary 35. Oman 2. Australia 19. Iceland 36. PRC 3. Austria 20. India 37. Poland 4. Bahrain 21. Iran 38. Portugal 5. Belgium 22. Ireland 39. Qatar 6. Brazil 23. Italy 40. Saudi Arabia 7. Bulgaria 24. Japan 41. Russia 8. Cambodia 25. Kuwait 42. South Africa 9. Canada 26. Laos 43. South Korea 10. Cyprus 27. Liechtenstein 44. Spain 11. Denmark 28. Luxembourg 45. Switzerland 12. Egypt 29. Maldives 46. Sweden 13. Estonia 30. Malta 47. Surinam 14. Finland 31. Mexico 48. Taiwan 15. France 32. Monaco 49. The Netherland 16. Germany 33. New Zealand 50.
United Arab Emirate
17. Greece 34. Norway 51. United Kingdom 52.
United States of America
11 countries and territories are eligible for a “Visa Free” facility. Those holding valid passports from the following countries will be granted a non-extendable 30-day Visa-Free Short Visit Permit upon arrival at an Indonesian international gateway without charge:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong SAR
- Macau SAR
Others nationals that are not granted with either Visa On Arrival favor nor Visa Free favor from the Indonesia government may apply for a tourist visa at an Indonesia embassy abroad.
Visa On Arrival is given by affixing a stamp or visa sticker in the passport assuming all travel documents are legal and valid and inÂ complianceÂ to the Visa On Arrival requirements.
List of Airports with Visa On Arrival facilities:
1. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Banda Aceh 11. Ahmad Yani Semarang 2. Kuala Namu Medan 12. Adisumarmo, Surakarta 3. The Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport, Pekanbaru 13. Juanda, Surabaya 4. Hang Nadim Airport, Batam 14. Supadio, Pontianak 5. Minangkabau, Padang 15. A bowl, Balikpapan 6. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II, Palembang 16. Sam Ratulangi, Manado 7. Soekarno-Hatta, Jakarta 17. Sultan Hasanuddin, Makassar 8. Halim Perdana Kusuma, Jakarta 18. Ngurah Rai, Bali 9. Husein Sastranegara, London 19. Selaparang, Mataram 10. Adi Sutcipto, Yogyakarta 20. El Tari Kupang
Visa on Arrival